Thursday, December 6, 2012

PILGRIMS OF THE HEART

Jewels from India pilgrim to the far north of my heart, closest to where mouth is able to spew remnants of diamonds coated with deceit, emeralds green with envy, rubies bleed with anger. My heart is covered with a thin sheet of insanity that palpitates to the secrets I carry.

And along the arteries lodged between these fragile walls, flows life, while Karma with its cords coiled around me, his canopy envelopes me and sends messages to my core to remind me "the wheel of life revolves around me".


And if I decide to ignore the rod of correction, these never ending chimes beating against my conscious mind, life will then engulf me....and all my fantasies will burst free and give birth to sinful treachery.....a mutiny between my heart and my mind.....exploding!


And when the treachery is finished and the coop of my heart and mind fought its battle, a signal sends an ethereal message to me "my treachery was unrewarding and cost me much".....There I've decided this ship belongs to one. I hope he steers it well, for I no longer desire pilgrim for another, I sail on the sea I now voyage with TH.

No comments:

Post a Comment