Friday, November 5, 2010

AUGUST 13TH 06

August 13, 2006

Eight months passed with grief and pain
But love, comfort and companionship I had gained.
When we beheld each other in that familiar place
Time departed and we became one, two erased.
And only for that five minutes we remembered our past
Both anger, pain, joy and happiness we encompassed.
Face to face again we once laid it all down
Through mind games our ego resound.
He’s not giving in, I’m not saying it loud
But together again made it seem we were in clouds.
Our bodies anticipated what our hearts cant conceive.
Bodies pulls us closer
Hearts and minds draws us farther.
Time and distance had been vehement in his appearance.
Roughened up and chiseled, yet prosperous in his stance.
Since love had diminished never departed,
Beauty had I seen had gone from him whole hearted.
The man I was enamored over
Had lost with his beauty and composure
A wife, a friend and a soul mate.
Tender hearts never to recuperate.
I’ve missed that forbidden pair and history
But our future or not remain a mystery.
A mystery it will forever be
Because that beast I once loved will never have me.

Aug 14, 2006
Gary’s b’day (S.D)

No comments:

Post a Comment