Friday, November 5, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS

I often hear people say….”If we were meant to be together then we will”…I believe that too. But it comes with conditions. How can u say “if you were meant to be…” if you refuse to put the effort into seeing that “it is”, I mean remove the “if” from the equation. How will you truly know that it was meant to be if some of us just sit around and check our clocks to see if that person will some how, miraculously, read your mind and act in the way you expect them to?....We are all human, and in this life, I know that things don’t always go the way we plan. We would want for that person to feel the love and admiration we have for them through some telepathic communication…but the truth is, he/she will only feel it and know it if u tell them. How can you say “if it was meant to be…” if you refuse to let them know your inner most desires, desires for “it to be”. You can create an obstacle to that possibility ever coming true...

…Picture this, You were meant to be but one die...u were meant to be but u waited too long, she/he gets married...then u’ll regret....Let me let you in on the secret to ever knowing if it was meant to be…Its quite simple…How u know if u were meant to be is if u guys try a relationship....if it lasts then u were meant to be...if it doesn’t then the answer is obvious...it wasn’t meant to be...BUT U WONT KNO UNLESS U TRY. I don’t mean the teens stuff, I mean committed relationship….Both of you loving and living for each other…Not this world of infidelity. So don’t just dream dreams and see visions of the life you think you’ll have with that special person….Don’t just limit yourself to the “I wonder” or the “If”…especially the “I wish I could…if I had another chance”. Take that chance now…Don’t be complacent as you are. Many times we say these things when it is a case where that special person is no longer in your life…whether it be distance that separates you….or maybe that person just couldn’t wait much longer and moved on…or maybe he/she walked out or vice versa…..You will never know unless you give it a try because thats the only thing in life that affects ppl the most....not finances...not work...not skool...all those things can be solved...but LOVE is the most complicated and exciting thing ever.

Inspired by my cuz K.C

No comments:

Post a Comment