Thursday, October 28, 2010

ABOUT ME

At a point in everybody's life, they realize they are not the same person they were 5 years ago, and the experiences we share, create or mastered has made us into a whole different person. To some, better off and others far from their goals. Then there are the few that I like to call the Enigmas. Now that's me.

I am an education and an inspiration..."Janice" - Gods gift.
For to all those who have encountered me will agree that I am a lesson to be learned , as well as a friend to be enjoyed.
Fun-warm-hearted amd Jovial, but I am also human and moody at times.

I love the spices of life and all it has to offer.
I act within the boundaries of my own vast and curious mind and I'm not limited by social norms.
I love adventure and tend to gravitate towards people who are like minded.
Other wise I have tolerance for less....Understanding is my motto!

I'm not easily angered but watch what you say and how you say it!
Im observant, placing importance on each spoken word and idle gesture.
Don't want to push me over the edge.
I don't tolerate shit!

Sexy-Sophisticated-Goof...yep that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment