Friday, October 29, 2010

MY STORY


I am ready to tell my story...let ink spare my life...let words drain me of this inescapable sadness...and let my soul pour on paper, so that truth may be told. Truth be told...life toys with the very presence of my existence...One man, One heart, living through but my life and many...have found a way to repel against that which I hide, one man was able to replenish and destroy simultaneously the barriers of a woman's secret...of my secret. He places chaos at the fore front of my heart...and created unrequited love. Once shared but now only an individual emotion. That if its not given nor received may send me into madness...that which I have already begun. His words stains my memory, it pierces deep to the stone cold heart...and he makes it burn, inferno. How can a single man out of many alike, many different, many better...have such an effect on me, that it makes me yearn for him, yearn for his love that had more than once manhandled my very wifely-hood. Gave me no attention...much more than my own reflection have. Yet he loved me by giving me and showing me his true self...that which few have received...that which I was so elated to have shared. But his very existence in my life causes me pain...lonesomeness and ignored. A good man with bad habits...habits that I took as my job to fix... I tried to fix him...and loosed something that I cant replace. I plague him as the miracle in my life...Hopeful thinking that leads to an empty road. GOD BLESS THAT ONE MAN'S SOUL.

My story ends where the words on this very paper stops. And at that point. .so does my collection of emotions spent...but not wasted...And at that point I will be happy again...no more fifteen minutes of tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment