Friday, October 29, 2010

NATURE TALKS TO ME

Think of a place that makes everything seem so unbearable, beauty so tranquil that it spreads joy throughout every crevice of the human inhabitants.
The smell of the ocean,
The beauty of a flower,
The light in your smile,
The warmth in the sun,
The music in the wind,
The touch of the earth.
All so unanimously plays a melodious tune that warms the body and makes it yearn for another to share such meaningful aura with.
 
Should he so earnestly feel the sensation that i have now captivated myself with,
that he may reward me with love that would send me to an inferno and make my soul burn,
passion burn within me, make that height in the moment hug me with climax.
So that rain may pour from his divine body to cool the fire that he so skillfully lit.
His skin enfolds me into an hysteria where two becomes one, lost in the darkness of the atmosphere and our breath becomes one with the wind, racing across the heavenly union of man, woman and nature, a symphony created by us. 

 
Where all lustful and passionate tete-tete may be locked between lips that so earnestly awaits the taste of adam's apple, to quench the thirst that waters down my fiery furnace.
A place in this world where I can look in the face of nature and see my soul mate envelope me with long palms, never to let me go. Like trees that sways through the wind he stands firm to shelter me with his broad chest, forever to console me.
 
A place where we together await the sun's resurrection and all things smile and chirp at such holy matrimony that creates two again but one in mind and heart. Where the green pastures lay a bed for me to reminisce of a beauty so burining,
a windy touch so passionate,
a harmony so promising.
I wish to forever live in such tranquility.
In a place only one man can take me.
NATURE TALKS TO ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment