Friday, October 29, 2010

I FOUND CHRIST

I dedicate this one to a new friend..Gavin who is helpin me on my way. I think he is the car that hit me in this dream. Hey dont get tired of my dreams...I did say they speak to me.

Walking through the middle of the night has always been a mystery
Not knowing where you're going.
But traveling with a mind set on solving destiny.
I remember one night out of many when I decided to walk in pitch black.
This time I had a purpose,
I ran like the wind in no direction,
I ran to become one with the night,
Closer to eternity, farther from bitter sweet bliss.
I had a purpose, Just needed a reason to continue.
I ran towards mutiny and found light in the night.
I found christ when I stopped at an intersection.
Confused by the loud calls of the night
But one voice spoke quietly..
.." I am the way, the truth and the light"
I found life, light in darkness.
I found christ, the end to my mystery.
I felt salvation knock me straight in the lightpost,
last thing I heard was a loud horn,
My journey was ended
And I was born again.

No comments:

Post a Comment