Friday, October 29, 2010

DEATH WEDDING

I wrote this after one of a close friend Died. Death, though its an end to someones life..dont be fooled because its an enlightenment in another life. More specifically me.



Irrespective of the Whole view on the cycle of life, my life is embedded in the thought of the after life or should I say...My life is a preparation for death. Death does not scare me, I wait for him and I'm Prepared. He comes like a poisonous apple in disguise, Ready to feast and savor its delight..he seeps through the veins and take you by surprise. My whole philosophy of death is based upon my experiences. I often dream of my wedding (a disguise of my funeral). The dress, traditionally white but dreamed black..that lovely black dress I'm being wed in; an external sleep. And the people, that fascinates me the most in my dreams. The great numbers in which people turn out to see me wed; my give-away father who cries because he is loosing me to fear, he gives me away to death, and my friends who misses me because I'm no longer there.

But through out my dream I was fawned by the groom, tall dark and handsome but without a face. He is my night in shining armor, I was ready to marry death. Death was his name..and as much as it scared others, it gave me thrill. He was my escape from reality...from life..a world of misery, responsibilities, High expectations and pain. With open arms he received me, with a mournful palm dad clenched on to me...refusing to let me go. But i wanted to go. I was now and forever will be death's most prized possession..wanted by him and loved by life. I lay on the bed of roses all sewn together into a wreath..rotten with fragrance. The casket was closed and death and I forever lived. There was no more pain, no more rush....just peace and tranquility that lead me insane. I WANT LIFE.

Yes, call me Psycho? There is a fine line between being a psychopath and a realist. I'm real, Death is real. Death is that which assures me that there is life. I YEARN FOR LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment