Friday, October 29, 2010

BROKEN ILLUSION

Hahaha hahahhaha...I can but only laugh at the turn of the wheels
"What goes around comes right back around"
I sneer at such philosophies as each word paints my life.
No longer can I bash and smirk at unexpectedness,
No longer can I underestimate life.
The vivid reflection that mirrors in my soul.
I look me in the eye,
My own reflection through an ally.
A woman, a friend, now trod that which I've buried,
Taken union of emotions with that which I've once loved.
I scold the manifestations that life presents to me.
Now my image...once my friend, never to be my foe
Retells my story....a story that yields no love,
But that which woos the mind,
Plays the heart,
And offers a treat to bliss.
A bliss that only compensates for each participant,
Compensate for what he lost,
Compensate for what she did not receive
Joined together unholy to give strained love.
I love this likeness , but I weep for her hallucinations. 


Its only a reflection,
Only my mind can conceive
Broken dreams is all it reaps.
Shattered love, shattered hearts.
Hhahaha


By: Janice Hall 
Copyright law 352154
No stealing

No comments:

Post a Comment