Friday, October 29, 2010

KARMA IS A BITCH

Karma is very much existent
as sure as I am that of a woman.
My soul bids me to taste and enjoy
to take all and be captivated by its satisfaction
in a man whose heart holds another.
My femininity sings a song
that echoes as a charm,
that sends pleasure and companionship to our hearts.
I shall take him and the fruits of nature
and be filled by his presence in my life.

Yet with all knowledge known to man
my actions will only create an oppsite reaction
and sweetness in danger and mischief
reaps only pleasure and pain
It propels me to continue.
To the naked eyes of those who judge me
lies on flat surface promiscuity,
In my body lies a temple.
I open not the doors to that sanctuary
but a mere flesh that needs healing.

Karma persuades me to prostitute my innocence
for the mother of all things green in envy
she rotates around the face of the sun
to see him glow beauty on
and he too finds pleasure in mocking me
of my destiny that only he has sight of.
Mother and I share that in common.
But nature takes union with reality and warns me..
..HE belongs to another
Karma bids me to linger till my fate peruses me
much more than I'm being pursued by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment