Friday, October 29, 2010

LORD OF THE PIANO

I've watched him play,
Hands of emerald gently strikes
the keys of ivory and black.
With such dedication he puts melody in noise.
Skirts upturned to give him gratitude for his skill
as eyes, ears and hearts open to his will.
TODOO TADAH TODOO
"He is the lord of music"
"He is the lord of the keys"
He composes the air to a long pause
that sends harmony and lust to their seats,
All melt to his rythm
All insignificant notes on his masterpiece. 



I've watched him play
with such dynasty.
Bold hands with the power to make
lovers as enmity.
Then he explodes his ending with brilliant silence.
The lord of the ear have just sent me into madness.
"He is the lord of music.
It his to maneuver"
"He is the lord of the keys"
He lashes out such tenderness
on each precise touch,
And emotes such empathy
which delivers unwanted love.

I've watched him play,
A sight of beauty
I was fawned,
by such intercourse between his music and him,
I praise him for his talent,
He is magnificent
"The lord of the piano has captured my intellect"
He played my life on ivory and black
Disguised my pain in a musicians sack.
I'm now his apprentice
And I was his final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment