Friday, October 29, 2010

JANICE

lol...A good friend of mine wrote this poem to me in my earlier years...I love her for her honesty..."my ally, never to be my foe"...They say wounds from a friend is far better than kisses from the enemy...Thanks Lori

Did she feel the connection as she stared into his eyes?
I wonder if she knew it was lust, love in disguise?
Although they passionately gazed
and her heart skipped a beat,
Unrequited love culminating to her heart's defeat.

Her love for him will never end

To the ends of the earth his heart she will defend.
I pity the fool who gets entwined in his web of deciet.
He tricked her to give her all
So she can recieve a temporary high
her sexual treat.

They dwelled, they explored, he conquered

Another sexual conquest, another moral he lowered.
I share your pain my naive friend
Just know my love for you
will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment